Purchasing Director Jobs is job-research service that consolidate all of the purchasing director jobs from every professional job source, company, and organization career page (and every other job site we can find) so you know about all the purchasing director jobs and can make your important personal career decisions in an objective and rational way.
- Preparing and submitting RFQ?s (requests for quotations)
- Analyzing proposals, negotiating price/lead time and terms and conditions
- Validate material requirements, issue purchase orders, obtain mfg. plans
- Expedite open purchase orders, ensuring on time delivery is met and coordin
- Develop and execute action plans to meet Cost, Quality and Delivery Targets
- Negotiate and Execute long term agreements (LTA?s) with Suppliers
- Monitor Suppliers for Quality and Delivery performance (KPI?s)
- Perform Monthly Supplier Program Reviews including Risk Assessments and
Leading dog food distributor located in Rancho Cucamonga seeking junior purchasing analyst to join their growing team.
Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contract to hire opportunity
$18 - 20/hr D
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the purchases and inventory control by sourcing all necessary materials required to fully support sales requirements at the best quality, delivery, and cost. The ideal candidate will be able to
Purchasing will be directly responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet operational order requirements and maintain stock inventory levels within approved guidelines.
Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and pur
HIGH GROWTH, PROFITABLE RETAILER HAS ENGAGED LUCAS GROUP TO HELP THEM FIND A
LEAD MERCHANDISE PLANNER
Please Pay it Forward If This is Not For You!
This position will report to the GMM and have a team of 8 planners to lead and develop
Multiple distribution channels, thousands of
Salary: 15.00This is a full time, temp to hire position. Work Schedule is Monday through Friday 7:30 to 5:30 with Saturday mornings (7:30 to noon) required and paid at overtime rate. Bi-Lingual English\/Spanish is required. You will inspect incoming loads of material, make a decision what metals can
Looking for a Buyer/Planner to plan and purchase raw material for the production of automotive parts. The key responsibilities include identifying and sourcing qualified primary and secondary suppliers, and to create and manage reports and schedules. Must have the ability to develop and maintain goo